In the dashboard navbar, one of my users noticed that if a review group is
sufficiently long and the group has >=100 reviews, the UI wraps both the
group name and the number of reviews. Wrapping the group name isn't too big
a deal. However, wrapping the number of reviews makes it a bit hard to
read, especially when a user is a member of many review groups. I changed
word-break from 'break-all' to 'normal' in common.min.css which seemed to
keep the number from wrapping. By doing this though, am I ignoring any
design decision that led to 'word-break break-all' from being used

I'm using 1.7.18 btw... Thanks!!!

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit