Thanks Christian,

For quick response!

I created abc& file in p4 workspace(windows), then I did p4 add file.
Here is the output of command:

eviewboard1.6.3rbAutomatedTests>p4 add abc&
//depot/import/reviewboard/1.6.3/rbAutomatedTests/abc#1 - opened for add
eviewboard1.6.3rbAutomatedTestsvar - missing, assuming text. '' is
not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or
batch file.

The version of Review Board I am using is and RBTools version is

On Tuesday, 26 November 2013 11:27:25 UTC+5:30, Varun Jain wrote:
> Hi Team,
> I have file with filename consists of ampersand ('&'),
>  Is there any workaround to handle such files through review board?
> Thanks,
> Varun

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at