Thanks Christian,

For quick response!

I created abc&def.py file in p4 workspace(windows), then I did p4 add file.
Here is the output of command:

C:UsersjvarunPerforcep4netapp.eng.netapp.com_1666testing_newdepotimportr
eviewboard1.6.3rbAutomatedTests>p4 add abc&def.py
//depot/import/reviewboard/1.6.3/rbAutomatedTests/abc#1 - opened for add
C:UsersjvarunPerforcep4netapp.eng.netapp.com_1666testing_newdepotimportr
eviewboard1.6.3rbAutomatedTestsvar - missing, assuming text. 'def.py' is
not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or
batch file.

The version of Review Board I am using is 1.7.7.1 and RBTools version is
0.4.3.