We upgraded our 1.7.x version to 2.0 beta1, mostly all is well except one
annoying issue - when you create a new review, it is very difficult to type
anything in the description text area, it constantly shift the cursor below
as we type. Looks like some kind of javascript thing is going on. We
noticed this on two separate machines - Chrome on Ubuntu and Chrome in
Windows.

Any update would be appreciated. Thank you!