On 11/21/2013 11:36 PM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Review Board 1.7.19 is out, with some bug fixes, and support for linking
> GitHub accounts with two-factor authentication enabled.
>
> GitHub's been experiencing a number of attacks on accounts in the past
> week, so we recommend you enable two-factor auth.
>
> For more information on two-factor auth and how it interacts with Review
> Board, and on the release in general, see the announcement at:
>
> http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/11/21/review-board-1-7-19-released/

Sorry for the delay, folks. A combination of deadlines and the US
Thanksgiving holiday got in the way. I now have ReviewBoard 1.7.19 and
Djblets 0.8.24 headed to the updates-testing and epel-testing
repositories for Fedora and EPEL 6. They should be available within 48
hours via 'yum update ReviewBoard --enablerepo=updates-testing' or you
can download the RPMs directly from:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/ReviewBoard