Also, now that emails are sending, when a new user is created, the email I
get is from   where is not the correct domain.
 Also, the Sender field does not have the correct domain either.  It is
also   where in the email configuration I have
"".  Any ideas on this?

On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 3:27:53 PM UTC-5, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> On 12/03/2013 03:18 PM, James Short wrote:
> > I figured it out, it was selinux.
> If you are using the ReviewBoard RPMs from Fedora or EPEL, would you
> please file a Bugzilla ticket at so we can
> get the policy corrected?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit