Hi everybody,

I'm using Review Board to do post-commit review. I have some doubts about
I have a several branchs and to get these branches merged into a
development branch I do a code review.
So, many developers commit into a feature branch. After this feature get
ready, they post a review with all changes made.

I'm facing a problem that I would like to see which person has done a
specific change to submit a comment to him. Is that possible using Review
What I did was that a feature branch has a group and every review comment
goes to this group (all developers from this branch receive email). Is
there anyway to tag a person into a comment or using comment issue assign
an issue to the person that made the change (comment issue always goes to
the submitter)?

Bruno Carneiro