Is there a way to reset the reviews in the database to 'state zero'?  I
just setup our reviewboard and I've been doing a lot of testing using RBT
to establish our teams workflow and I just want to wipe out all those fake
reviews/comments/diffs/attachements and start from scratch with a new
counter (next review being #1) but not start the database over and have to
reconfigure everything.  Is there a way to do that with rb-site manage?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit