I have setup  a review board (latest 1.7.19) server on a windows machine
using "bitnami review board installer" (It is a prebuilt setup, we need not
worry about anything). I have successfully configured my "svn" repository
in review board. I have installed "rbt" tools in my client system, then
made a small change in one of my text files in the checked out files. When
I execute the command "rbt post", the review request is posted to the
server but no diff file is attached. The documentation says it will
automatically post the diff. Am I missing something?