Hi,

I am trying to post a review comment using WebAPI and python script.

I first find out filediff_id and then I send review comment using line
number which is with respect to modified file but what I am observing in
GUI is that, my comment is posted with respect to original file and not
with respect to patched file.

So if I am posting comment on line 60 of patched file then comment is
posted on 60th line of original file.

I am using following call to post comment

review.get_diff_comments().create(
                                filediff_id=fileDiffID,
                                first_line=patchedFileLineNumber,
                                num_lines=1,