If Its installed successfully, you can go to the Administration menu and
click on the "Extensions" menu in the top-navigation. If the extension
install was successful, you should be able to see your extension in that
list. "Enable" it to activate the extension.

Regards
Raja




On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 4:39 PM, abc123 <dange.soman...@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> Hi
>
> I am trying to write a simple extension which will add an entry abc to the
> navigation bar on review board.
>
> extension.py file:
>
> from django.conf import settings
> from django.conf.urls.defaults import patterns, include
> from reviewboard.extensions.base import Extension
> from reviewboard.extensions.hooks import NavigationBarHook
>
>
> class Notification(Extension):
>
>     def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
>
>         super(Notification, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)
>         self.navigationbar_hook = NavigationBarHook(
>         self,
>         entries=[
>             {
>                 'label': 'abc',
>                 'url':'http://abc.com/',
>             },
>         ])
>         self.settings.load()
>         self.url = 'http://' + Site.objects.get_current().domain
>
>     is_configurable = True
>
> and admin urls.py file is:
>
> from django.conf.urls.defaults import patterns, url
>
> from package_name.extension import Notification
>
> urlpatterns = patterns(
>     '',
>     (
>      {'ext_class': Notification,
>       })
> )
>
> and i have installed it using setup.py install command but it is not
> working for me.
>
> Can you please help?
>
>
> On Monday, 25 November 2013 10:07:48 UTC+5:30, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>
>> We're going back and forth on this...
>>
>> Can you tell me specifically what plugins you have found that you're
>> talking about? I'm not sure there's a lot out there that you can install.
>>
>> If you do find any, you'll need to follow their instructions.
>>
>> Christian
>>
>> --
>> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
>> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM, somdon <dange.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> so if i want to install any plugins which is freely available on net how
>>> can i install it.
>>> ii have somewhat knowledge of python programming.
>>>
>>>
>>> On Monday, 25 November 2013 10:00:38 UTC+5:30, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>>
>>>> How are you planning to make one? Writing a Review Board extension
>>>> requires a knowledge of Python programming and packaging, and once you know
>>>> Python packaging, you'll know how to install it.
>>>>
>>>> Christian
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
>>>> Review Board - 
>>>> http://www.reviewboard.org<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reviewboard.org&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFu6rVJ79URKHS1VrnqPxI2_TfqqQ>
>>>> Beanbag, Inc. - 
>>>> http://www.beanbaginc.com<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beanbaginc.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHeSvZsbNu-Ri1PuVkAAv_K-3EMUA>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM, somdon <dange.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> actually i am sorry i am new to codereview.
>>>>> but i want to write a plugin for integration of jenkins with review
>>>>> board.
>>>>> so once my plugin is ready how to install it on review board board to
>>>>> activate it.
>>>>> Thanks.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Monday, 25 November 2013 09:53:25 UTC+5:30, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Sorry, it's very unclear what you're talking about. What Jenkins
>>>>>> plugin? Are there specific ones you're seeing that you're asking about?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Christian
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Review Board - 
>>>>>> http://www.reviewboard.org<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reviewboard.org&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFu6rVJ79URKHS1VrnqPxI2_TfqqQ>
>>>>>> Beanbag, Inc. - 
>>>>>> http://www.beanbaginc.com<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beanbaginc.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHeSvZsbNu-Ri1PuVkAAv_K-3EMUA>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 8:18 PM, somdon <dange.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> say any plugins ...
>>>>>>> i want to install jenkins plugin on review board but i am not
>>>>>>> getting how to install it on review board .
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> thanks.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Monday, 25 November 2013 03:42:30 UTC+5:30, David Trowbridge
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> What "plugins" are you referring to? Review Board extensions?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> -David
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 1:40 AM, somdon <dange.s...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> HI i want to install plugin on the review board but i didn't get
>>>>>>>>> any steps to do so.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>  Can you please help me here in the plugin installation steps.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/pow
>>>>>>>>> erpack/<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reviewboard.org%2Fpowerpack%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHvNQmuU5sDe3NAVxxmt3e7_0CXHA>
>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons:
>>>>>>>>> https://rbcommons.com/<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Frbcommons.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHb-u2_RY-dBIOlVIqiWd3JbrdivA>
>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>> Happy user? Let us know at 
>>>>>>>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/users/<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reviewboard.org%2Fusers%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFyEqttNN29TbXXuEolF2UQXwajng>
>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>>>>>>>> send an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  --
>>>>>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/pow
>>>>>>> erpack/<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reviewboard.org%2Fpowerpack%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHvNQmuU5sDe3NAVxxmt3e7_0CXHA>
>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons:
>>>>>>> https://rbcommons.com/<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Frbcommons.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHb-u2_RY-dBIOlVIqiWd3JbrdivA>
>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>> Happy user? Let us know at 
>>>>>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/users/<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reviewboard.org%2Fusers%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFyEqttNN29TbXXuEolF2UQXwajng>
>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>>>>>> send an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  --
>>>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/pow
>>>>> erpack/<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reviewboard.org%2Fpowerpack%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHvNQmuU5sDe3NAVxxmt3e7_0CXHA>
>>>>> ---
>>>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: 
>>>>> https://rbcommons.com/<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Frbcommons.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHb-u2_RY-dBIOlVIqiWd3JbrdivA>
>>>>> ---
>>>>> Happy user? Let us know at 
>>>>> http://www.reviewboard.org/users/<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reviewboard.org%2Fusers%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFyEqttNN29TbXXuEolF2UQXwajng>
>>>>> ---
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  --
>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>> ---
>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>>> ---
>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>
>>
>>  --
> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> ---
> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
> ---
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to