Hi ,
i have removed the is_configurable and admin urls part:
below is the my code:

from django.conf import settings
from django.conf.urls.defaults import patterns, include
from reviewboard.extensions.base import Extension
from reviewboard.extensions.hooks import NavigationBarHook

class Notification(Extension):

    def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):

        super(Notification, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)
        self.navigationbar_hook = NavigationBarHook(
        self,
        entries=[
            {
                'label': 'abc',
                'url':'http://abc.com',
            },
        ])
        self.settings.load()
        self.url = 'http://' + Site.objects.get_current().domain

j=Notification()

and i have installed it but when i click on enable it says that object does
not exist. attached snap.

Thanks.