If you want to add a button alongside Ship It, you want
ReviewRequestActionHook.

You can't edit strings with extensions. The upcoming 2.0 release has
support for localization, so theoretically you could write and maintain
your own localization file that replaces some strings, but I can't say we
support that.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 2:52 AM, abc123 <dange.soman...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Raja it worked for me.
>
> when we select review tab we get a another template having ship it entry
> on it i want to add another entry along with ship it can it be possible
> with extensions.
>
> also if i want to edit some strings in existing files how can i do it with
> extensions.
>
> Thanks.
>

> On Thursday, 12 December 2013 12:23:50 UTC+5:30, Raja wrote:
>
>> You dont need the self.settings.load() and the self.url. Also, no need to
>> instantiate the extension using j = Notification(), This is done for you
>> automatically by the extension loader.
>>
>> I would create a basic extension with the code in
>> http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/extending/extensions/hooks/#
>> navigationbarhook (Just that, nothing more or less) and then trying to
>> see if it works.
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 11:50 AM, abc123 <dange.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi ,
>>> i have removed the is_configurable and admin urls part:
>>> below is the my code:
>>>
>>> from django.conf import settings
>>> from django.conf.urls.defaults import patterns, include
>>> from reviewboard.extensions.base import Extension