On 12/10/2013 04:19 AM, Christian Hammond wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> We have a small bug fix release out. 1.7.20 fixes issues with JSON
> fields in the admin UI, compatibility issues with the Mercurial backend,
> API issues with file attachments, and more.
> http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2013/12/10/review-board-1-7-20-released/
> We're gearing up for a new RBTools release with some real goodies, and
> another beta of Review Board 2.0. Stay tuned!

A little delayed, but ReviewBoard for Fedora 18, 19 and 20 is ready,
with EPEL 6 following in about an hour.

You can wait for it to arrive in the updates-testing and epel-testing
repos within 48 hours, or you can grab it right now from

This includes the Djblets 0.9.27 release from today.

Please let me know if any issues arise!