Hi Blair,

There's no way to do this without modifying the code. In most cases, it
doesn't make sense for every change to have a bug number, so we don't
optimize for that.

It's possible that an extension could do this in 2.0 beta by flipping the
'required' attribute for a field but there's no official support.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Blair Barnett <bbarn...@graphitesystems.com