Unfortunately, the syntax that you're trying to use is specific to
perforce. There's currently no way to filter specific files for git through
rbtools. We'll be adding this to 'rbt post' as part of a big revision/file
rework that's happing now, but that's going to take a little while.

For now, you could create the diff manually using 'git diff --full-index
rev1..rev2 --relative=module_a'

-David