With subversion, the following output occurs with the command.  The three
files detected are those that were changed and those that I want posted as
diff's on a review board code review.  Not sure why "DEBUG:root" is printed
(unless I'm misinterpreting the 'root' part for a user name).  My
.reviewboardrc is here =>
/home/jramsey/broadcast/Interactive/Apps/onscreen_dcs/.reviewboardrc and
looks like:

REVIEWBOARD_URL = 'http://reviewboard.mycompany.com/reviews'
REPOSITORY =
'http://svn.mycompany.com/svn/vod/Interactive/Apps/onscreen_dcs'
USERNAME = 'jramsey'
PASSWORD = '********' (redacted just for this post)

Is it obvious to those experienced with RB what's wrong?  I've only been
able to point the RB review with the GUI to a Trac sourced SVN change set,
but the change set cannot have inline comments (even the git trac plugin
doesn't support this), so I wanted to use the RB diff (hoping it will
support user review comments inline).  The URL in the REVIEWBOARD_URL does
come up in Firefox and I can authenticate (same with the REPOSITORY svn
URL).  Thanks.

[jramsey@jramsey-linux jramsey-work-branch]$ rbt diff -d
--revision-range=PREV
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Subversion repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info --non-interactive
DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version
DEBUG:root:repository info: Path: http://svn.mycompany.com/svn/vod, Base
path:
/Interactive/Apps/onscreen_dcs/ingest_perl/branches/jramsey-work-branch,
Supports changesets: False
DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to
http://reviewboard.mycompany.com/reviews/api/
DEBUG:root:Making HTTP GET request to http://reviewboard.mycompany
.com/reviews/api/info/
DEBUG:root:Running: svn st
DEBUG:root:Running: svn diff --diff-cmd=diff -r PREV
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info asset_manager.pl
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info ftp_notifier.pl
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info mcsystem.pl
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info asset_manager.pl
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info asset_manager.pl
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info asset_manager.pl
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info ftp_notifier.pl
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info ftp_notifier.pl
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info ftp_notifier.pl
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info mcsystem.pl
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info mcsystem.pl
DEBUG:root:Running: svn info mcsystem.pl
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/rbt", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('RBTools==0.5.2', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/rbtools/commands/main.py", line
106, in main
    command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN] + args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/rbtools/commands/__init__.py",
line 157, in run_from_argv
    exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/rbtools/commands/diff.py", line
95, in main
    files=args)
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack