Krishna,

You can create new review requests with a POST to the review request list
resource. See
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.7/webapi/2.0/resources/review-request-list/#POSTfor
more details.

This probably isn't the absolute easiest method, though. Can you detail
what the requirement is? We may be able to give you a simpler suggestion.

-David