Hi,

I am also facing the same issue while linking my private bitbuket repo to 
Review Board. Is there a workaround to this issue?

Thanks

--Kapil

On Thursday, August 29, 2013 1:44:34 PM UTC-4, Benn Bollay wrote:
>
> Hello folks -
>
> First, vital stats:
> RB 1.7.13
> SSH OpenSSH_5_9.p1
> Ubuntu 12.04
> Private repository hosted on bitbucket with both ssh keys added for the 
> user, and a custom user created for reviewboard.
>
> I try to go to add the repository:
> I set the hosting service to bitbucket, and set the "Repository name" to 
> 'repo'
>
> This generates an error at the top with "Please correct the error below", 
> and then an empty <li></li> below it where error text should be.  Nothing 
> shows up in the logs.
>
> If I try 'https://u...@bitbucket.org/team/repo' or 'ssh://
> h...@bitbucket.org/team/repo', the same thing occurs.  No output in the 
> logfile (it's set to debug), and no errors listed.
>
> If I set it to 'Custom repostitory' and put the 'ssh' line in as the 
> location, I get this output in the debug log:
>
> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,311 - DEBUG -  - HgTool: Attempting ssh connection 
>> with host: bitbucket.org, username: hg
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,311 - DEBUG -  - HgTool: Attempting ssh connection 
>> with host: bitbucket.org, username: hg
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,409 - DEBUG -  - starting thread (client mode): 
>> 0x9c4db050L
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,409 - DEBUG -  - starting thread (client mode): 
>> 0x9c4db050L
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,498 - INFO -  - Connected (version 2.0, client 
>> OpenSSH_5.3)
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,498 - INFO -  - Connected (version 2.0, client 
>> OpenSSH_5.3)
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,502 - DEBUG -  - kex 
>> algos:['diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256', 
>> 'diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1', 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha1', 
>> 'diffie-hellman-group1-sha1'] server key:['ssh-rsa', 'ssh-dss'] client 
>> encrypt:['aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr', 'arcfour256', 
>> 'arcfour128', 'aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 
>> 'aes192-cbc', 'aes256-cbc', 'arcfour', 
>> 'rijnda...@lysator.liu.se<javascript:>'] 
>> server encrypt:['aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr', 'arcfour256', 
>> 'arcfour128', 'aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 
>> 'aes192-cbc', 'aes256-cbc', 'arcfour', 
>> 'rijnda...@lysator.liu.se<javascript:>'] 
>> client mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'uma...@openssh.com <javascript:>', 
>> 'hmac-ripemd160', 'hmac-ri...@openssh.com <javascript:>', 
>> 'hmac-sha1-96', 'hmac-md5-96'] server mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', '
>> uma...@openssh.com <javascript:>', 'hmac-ripemd160', '
>> hmac-ri...@openssh.com <javascript:>', 'hmac-sha1-96', 'hmac-md5-96'] 
>> client compress:['none', 'zl...@openssh.com <javascript:>'] server 
>> compress:['none', 'zl...@openssh.com <javascript:>'] client lang:[''] 
>> server lang:[''] kex follows?False
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,502 - DEBUG -  - kex 
>> algos:['diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256', 
>> 'diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1', 'diffie-hellman-group14-sha1', 
>> 'diffie-hellman-group1-sha1'] server key:['ssh-rsa', 'ssh-dss'] client 
>> encrypt:['aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr', 'arcfour256', 
>> 'arcfour128', 'aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 
>> 'aes192-cbc', 'aes256-cbc', 'arcfour', 
>> 'rijnda...@lysator.liu.se<javascript:>'] 
>> server encrypt:['aes128-ctr', 'aes192-ctr', 'aes256-ctr', 'arcfour256', 
>> 'arcfour128', 'aes128-cbc', '3des-cbc', 'blowfish-cbc', 'cast128-cbc', 
>> 'aes192-cbc', 'aes256-cbc', 'arcfour', 
>> 'rijnda...@lysator.liu.se<javascript:>'] 
>> client mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', 'uma...@openssh.com <javascript:>', 
>> 'hmac-ripemd160', 'hmac-ri...@openssh.com <javascript:>', 
>> 'hmac-sha1-96', 'hmac-md5-96'] server mac:['hmac-md5', 'hmac-sha1', '
>> uma...@openssh.com <javascript:>', 'hmac-ripemd160', '
>> hmac-ri...@openssh.com <javascript:>', 'hmac-sha1-96', 'hmac-md5-96'] 
>> client compress:['none', 'zl...@openssh.com <javascript:>'] server 
>> compress:['none', 'zl...@openssh.com <javascript:>'] client lang:[''] 
>> server lang:[''] kex follows?False
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,502 - DEBUG -  - Ciphers agreed: local=aes128-ctr, 
>> remote=aes128-ctr
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,502 - DEBUG -  - Ciphers agreed: local=aes128-ctr, 
>> remote=aes128-ctr
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,503 - DEBUG -  - using kex 
>> diffie-hellman-group1-sha1; server key type ssh-rsa; cipher: local 
>> aes128-ctr, remote aes128-ctr; mac: local hmac-sha1, remote hmac-sha1; 
>> compression: local none, remote none
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,503 - DEBUG -  - using kex 
>> diffie-hellman-group1-sha1; server key type ssh-rsa; cipher: local 
>> aes128-ctr, remote aes128-ctr; mac: local hmac-sha1, remote hmac-sha1; 
>> compression: local none, remote none
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,744 - DEBUG -  - Switch to new keys ...
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,744 - DEBUG -  - Switch to new keys ...
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,747 - DEBUG -  - Trying SSH key <...>
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,747 - DEBUG -  - Trying SSH key <...>
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,945 - DEBUG -  - userauth is OK
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:12,945 - DEBUG -  - userauth is OK
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,124 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Forced command: conq 
>> username:user
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,124 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Forced command: conq 
>> username:user
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,125 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Port forwarding disabled.
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,125 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Port forwarding disabled.
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,126 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: X11 forwarding disabled.
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,126 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: X11 forwarding disabled.
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,127 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Agent forwarding disabled.
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,127 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Agent forwarding disabled.
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,128 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Pty allocation disabled.
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,128 - DEBUG -  - Debug msg: Pty allocation disabled.
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,130 - INFO -  - Authentication (publickey) successful!
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,130 - INFO -  - Authentication (publickey) successful!
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,231 - DEBUG -  - EOF in transport thread
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,231 - DEBUG -  - EOF in transport thread
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,246 - DEBUG -  - Using rbssh for mercurial
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,246 - DEBUG -  - Using rbssh for mercurial
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,262 - ERROR -  - Error connecting to Mercurial 
>> repository ssh://h...@bitbucket.org/team/repo: no suitable response from 
>> remote hg
>> 2013-08-29 17:42:13,262 - ERROR -  - Error connecting to Mercurial 
>> repository ssh://h...@bitbucket.org/team/repo: no suitable response from 
>> remote hg
>>
>
> Any ideas, suggestions, thoughts?
>
> Cheers,
> --B
>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to