Are there any new suggestions on how to fix this issue?  I only have the
extensions media part.  I have tried the chown cmd from the page, disabled
selinux, and restarted the server a bunch of times throughout the process.
 My apache logs show no issues, just that it is starting up

Any help would be appreciated