We just released Review Board 2.0 beta 2, which means we're getting more or
less close to release of 2.0.

This release will include full support for localization, which means we'd
like to get things translated as much as possible. If you're a native
speaker of a non-English language, and would like to help us out, we've set
up a project on Transifex where you can translate as many or as few strings
as you like: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/reviewboard/

If you don't see your desired language there, let me know and I can create
a new language section for it.

Thanks!
-David