I have a situation below and was wondering how can it be resolved..

Lets say I have perforce depot file //somedepot/somedirectory/somefile.txt
In perforce, UserA has been given an access to view that file and UserB is
not. Now, UserA creates a review request with changes to that file and
sends a review request to either UserB directly or to a group which UserB
is part of. When UserB logs in to reviewboard, he can now see that file
even though he does not have right to see that file because a centralized
account that accesses that file has access to entire depot. In this case
how can I refrain UserB from viewing that file?

Thanks in advance,