That should definitely be an error. That means Subversion (and Git and
Mercurial) should be broken.

I gather that install is using Python 2.4. Seems like xml.etree, which is a
new dependency (shipped with Python), is non-existent for 2.4. We'll need
to fix this in a point release.

However, I recommend getting people onto newer versions of Python, and
RBTools 0.6 will drop Python 2.4.