> I have put together a testing repository of ReviewBoard 2.0 for
> interested parties to experiment with. This has not yet been committed
> to the standard Fedora repositories (due to it's beta nature). I am
> instead offering a COPR (Collection Of Package Repositories; Fedora's
> equivalent to Ubuntu's PPAs) for the 2.0 beta series.
> You can find this repository at
> http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/sgallagh/ReviewBoard2/
> and install either the Fedora 20 or Rawhide repository files by
> downloading them to /etc/yum.repos.d/ and then running 'yum install
> ReviewBoard' (or 'yum update ReviewBoard').
> As this is pre-release software, PLEASE do not use this on a production
> system. Also, please do not file bugs against the Fedora package. Any
> issues encountered with ReviewBoard should be filed in the upstream
> tracker (except packaging issues which should be directed to me).
> If you're interested in trying it out, please give it a go!

Apologies to anyone who tried this yesterday. There was a bug in the
packaging that made ReviewBoard 2.0beta2 uninstallable unless you
happened to be on my laptop :-P

I've fixed this bug, so the COPR repo should be usable for anyone now.
I've done some limited testing and can verify that basic functionality
appears to be working fine.