Hi Christian,

I saw the announcment yesterday concerning the release of the new version
of RB Tools, however every time I run easy_install -U RBTools I only get
0.5.6 as the latest version.

I looked in the
directory: http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/RBTools/0.5/ and the
latest version posted in there is: 0.5.6.

Any idea why it is not there?