Finally I found out how to use utf8 in ReviewBoard.

It is the problem that charset of all ReviewBoard tables is set to be
'latin1', not 'utf8', which I mentioned above.
So, I could use utf8 by changing all table's charset by the solution below
link.

http://stackoverflow.com/a/2150335/1362584

However, this is not a real solution but a temporary solution.

The real solution is to change the official DDL script used to create
ReviewBoard tables.

I wish the next release to have utf8-enabled DDL script.

2014년 2월 6일 목요일 오후 1시 11분 38초 UTC+9, 오명운 님의 말: