Hi I am getting this errors now, any idea why? I did follow every step in
the instruction.

Preemptive authentication requested but no default credentials available

Feb 11, 2014 9:51:13 AM INFO
org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.AuthChallengeProcessor selectAuthScheme

basic authentication scheme selected

Feb 11, 2014 9:51:13 AM INFO org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
processWWWAuthChallenge

Failure authenticating with BASIC 'Web API'@xx.xx.12.159:81