Hi Mark,

I checked our maillog and there as been no connection refused error since
Feb 4th. However users are still complaining that emails are not sent for a
few reviews. So i checked reviewboard.log and found this error.

2014-02-11 18:56:39,425 - ERROR - Error sending e-mail notification with
subject 'Re: Review Request: Removing dpa_events and its dependencies for
DPA SP' on behalf of '"Piyush Govani" <piyushkumar.gov...@emc.com>' to
',"Piyush Govani" <piyushkumar.gov...@emc.com>,...,"Saurabh Kapoor" <
saurabh.kap...@emc.com>': {'': (553, '5.0.0 <>... User address

Traceback (most recent call last):

line 231, in send_review_mail

line 251, in send

    return self.get_connection(fail_silently).send_messages([self])

line 86, in send_messages

    sent = self._send(message)

line 104, in _send

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/smtplib.py", line 691, in sendmail

    raise SMTPRecipientsRefused(senderrs)

SMTPRecipientsRefused: {'': (553, '5.0.0 <>... User address required'),
'Raphael Aubert <raphael.aub...@emc.com>': (550, '5.7.1 <
raphael.aub...@emc.com>... Access denied'),..etc}
Please let me know how i can resolve this issue as i do not see any error
in maillog.