I am working on a extension which will send HTTP requests to ReviewBoard.
But I got a "Failure authenticating with BASIC 'Web API'" error, and that
means my authentication failed with ReviewBoard, I do look at the API
instruction but still have no idea with this error.
The username I used to made API request is an administrator so I dont think
this problem is related to privilege. Can someone give me a hit on this
error? Thanks!

Best,
Allen