Hello Everyone,

My name is Joonas and I am working on Review Board as part of the Open
Academy Student Projects. Currently, my teammate Mirai and I are working on
making the Review Board a little easier to use on a mobile device, and to
start off we would like your input on what the usage cases are.

If you could kindly spend a minute to fill in the survey below it would be
greatly appreciated, regardless of whether you use Review Board on your
mobile device or not.

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.