Hello Everyone,

My name is Joonas and I am working on Review Board as part of the Open
Academy Student Projects. Currently, my teammate Mirai and I are working on
making the Review Board a little easier to use on a mobile device, and to
start off we would like your input on what the usage cases are.

If you could kindly spend a minute to fill in the survey below it would be
greatly appreciated, regardless of whether you use Review Board on your
mobile device or not.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZSZ-xT7C2na_Dc8UwarJldAn8nQgo0iRGv_iQfBbZQI/viewform

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

Regards,