Hi All,

We, in our organization, are doing a feasibility study of using Clearcase
with ReviewBoard (ver 1.7). We have created repositories using Dynamic view
VOBs in CC.

We have successfully created review requests using dynamic view on the
client PC.

Our question here is..Whether ReviewBoard support Static/Snapshot views??
When we try to raise a review request using snapshot view, we encounter
following error:

*rbtools.commands.CommandError: Error uploading diff*

*The file was not found in the repository (HTTP 400, API Error 207)*

Would be great if anyone throws some light on this.

Vivek :)