On Wednesday, 19 February 2014 21:15:31 UTC+1, David Trowbridge wrote:
> The typical way that other dvcs users do this is to have local branches
> for each piece of work, and post from each of those. I don't know enough
> about bzr's workflow to know if that would be appropriate (though I recall
> bzr branches being pretty heavyweight).

Heh - well, in our case, the actual checkout itself is rather minor in the
grand scheme of things - the compiled code is over a 1GB per build, so I
tend to avoid having multiple checkouts where possible. Multiple builds
also screw up my usage of ccache which does greatly help... providing I'm
rebuilding incremental changes in the same checkout. As soon as I'm using
multiple build directories, clean builds tend to get a lot slower.