For people not familiar with the memory requirements of dedupe, I wonder if
it might be a good idea to add a warning that running "rb-site manage
<site> condensediffs" can need _lots_ of memory?

I ran it on our test server (running 2.0 beta 3) which had 8GB RAM and 8GB
swap allocated and with almost 400,000 diffs and a database of around 12GB
Linux ended up killing the rb-site command when it ran out of memory.

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit