Thanks Christian & Stephen for fixing this. It really made me hit my head
for a while.

My corporate un-organized ldap directory shows that my reviewboard users
are scattered under different OUs. How can I configure authentication to
allow all my users to login?

i.e. one user is
cn=ford,ou=company Users,ou=location,dc=domain1,dc=domain2

while another is

currently I set my LDAP Base DN: to tesla user OU and if any user from Ford
OU login I get the following warning in reviewboards.log and fails to login
WARNING -  - LDAP error: The specified object does not exist in the
Directory: sAMAccountName=ford

Also it would be great if you document for us what should be in Anonymous
User Mask/Password?

I appreciate your support and can't wait to read your reply

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit