Seems RB 2.0 has a lot of cool features and I want to give it a try. But
after I upgraded it, the review board toke a very long time to load and
finally a "500 error" showed up. Any idea what`s going on? I also checked
my apache2 log file, it`s nothing there.
Anyway for to downgrade it to 1.7.21? Thanks!

The error page:
Something broke! (Error 500)

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either a
bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report this to
your administrator.