Hi all,

I've just upgraded a Debian Wheezy VM to the latest beta and I'm hitting an
issue straight off the bat:

- We're using beta2 on another VM, mysql backend. Running fine.
- I cloned the VM and upgraded the new VM's Review Board using recommended
- I created a new site using rb-site, no hassles, sqlite3 backend.

If anyone's got a clue on this one, it'd be much appreciated.
Alternatively, let me know what other information will be useful!