On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Stephen Gallagher <
step...@gallagherhome.com> wrote:

> On 02/25/2014 04:15 PM, Allen wrote:
> > I made a mistake... I never ran the rb-site upgrade... Problem solved,
> > and I think it`s better to mention that use "rb-site upgrade" after the
> > install is done. Anyway, thank you so much!!!
> >

> FWIW, I'm currently working on a patch for systemd enabled systems that
> will have ReviewBoard automatically upgrade its sites at httpd startup.
> This should avoid this problem in the future.

Every so often, I give some serious thought to writing a new installer that
people can pull down and use instead of easy_install that would make it
easy to upgrade RB (+ all sites in one go), install extensions, switch from
stable releases to betas, download all dependencies and save them locally,
and handle diagnosing install errors... Maybe someday.