Hi Christian,

Here is the whole output of failure :

easy_install  ReviewBoard==1.6.12

Searching for ReviewBoard==1.6.12

Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/

Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/: [Errno 1]
_ssl.c:504: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed -- Some
packages may not be found!

Couldn't find index page for 'ReviewBoard' (maybe misspelled?)

Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)

Reading https://pypi.python.org/simple/

Download error on https://pypi.python.org/simple/: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:504:
error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify
failed -- Some packages may not be found!

No local packages or download links found for ReviewBoard==1.6.12

error: Could not find suitable distribution for
This error is probably due to our IT blocking the site or our server is
unable to verify the certificate. Even if i download the egg file and try
to run easy_install, it fails at the next dependent download with same
certificate error.

So i tried to get the tar.gz file and used command 'wget

 . However it fails with ssl certificate error on another dependent python
download called pygment. I repeated the procedure by installing from the
tar.gz file with --no-check-certificate for ll the dependent modules and
was able to install Review Board. But it seems to be missing some django
modules due to which am unable to save users, repositories etc. So i guess
this is not the way to go to download RB.
However if i just give easy_install ReviewBoard, it installs latest version
without any issue. So the approach we were thinking of is to download the
latest version and create a website. Then take a dump of old 1.6.12
database and somehow port it to the new version (1.7.21) database.
Hopefully this will work using rb-site upgrade?