I've just switched over to use rbt instead of post-review, but I'm finding
that it's ignoring the PUBLISH=1 directive in the .reviewboardrc file.

I can see that my review is sitting on the server with the diff correctly
there, the distribution group correctly there, but it is a draft only, not

I've checked my .reviewboardrc file and it has PUBLISH=1 in it.

When I make use of the command rbt post -p <changenum> then it correctly
publishes the review request.

I'm not sure whether there's a bug here, or whether I've misconfigured
something? I can see that all of the other fields in the .reviewboardrc
file are being used.