I recently had Review Board fill up my server's root partition after some
poorly behaved users submitted many large diffs that were saved/staged in /tmp.

Does anyone know of a config setting to change the directory in which Beview
Board does its patch applying?  It is easy to clean up /tmp, but I'd prefer to
forestall the issue entirely by keeping this data on the application partition
(and I like to keep the data around for investigation/analysis of failed
patches).  I've searched for a mention of any such setting in:

1)      The admin dashboard

2)      The django config files

3)      The online docs
(http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/configuration/)