Hi,

I have setup Review Board for SVN Repo, and using post-commit workflow.

Installation:
Review Board 1.5.7
RBTools 0.5.7

I have a query w.r.t generating diff that is scoped to a specific branch
(SVN path/subfolder). Scenario is as below:

SVN Root: http://svnhost/svn
Multiple SVN Branches: http://svnhost/svn/branch1
                                    http://svnhost/svn/branch2

'rbt post' command takes the '--revision-range' parameter to specify the
scope for the diff generation. As SVN maintains revision numbers at the
Root level and not specific to each branch/subfolder, generated diff
captures all changes across the branches.

Is there a way to narrow down the scope by specifying path or branch? I
don't seem to find any other parameters in the documentation which could
facilitate this use case.

Any insights or help in this regards is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Kalpana