Hi Matthew,
Is below command available in 0.5.8 alpha 0 (dev) ?
=========
"When RBTools 0.5 lands it will be much easier, as there should be an rbt
command to take a review request ID and publish it.
=========
I'd like to get review request ID  before publishing, later it will be
updated and published.
Thanks.

Howard