We are planning to use the Reviewboard for doing the code reviews. The tool
features would also be useful for reviewing the requirement documents. I
learnt that there are extensions in the tool for adding the customizations.
Can anyone let me know the steps or methods to do the customization for
doing the document reviews in ReviewBoard? I am not an expert in python,
but the basic steps or the approach for using the extensions would really
help me do the customization.
Dhananjay Joshi