I am using ReviewBoard version 1.7.21. When I press the "Ship It" button, I
get an email as expected, but the email has the strings "Ship it!" and
"Ship It!" in the body of the text (note the case difference on the word
"it"). One string looks like a heading, the other looks like a comment. If
I could at least edit the comment, that might help. Did anyone else
encounter this?