From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Scott Robinson
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 12:27 PM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: "Ship It" string appears twice in emails

I am using ReviewBoard version 1.7.21. When I press the "Ship It" button, I get
an email as expected, but the email has the strings "Ship it!" and "Ship It!"
in the body of the text (note the case difference on the word "it"). One string
looks like a heading, the other looks like a comment. If I could at least edit
the comment, that might help. Did anyone else encounter this?
Thanks.

Scott
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.