Thanks David for your response, I'm not sure what doe sub-domain mean? I
use LDAP browser to view the domain users and I see majority of users are
in the OU=Users but few are in another OU=Bla Users, DC=some, DC=domain,
DC=com. Both have the same DC name but different OUs. So how would such
user type their username in rereviewboard?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit