Hi Kevin,

What changes I need to make for the points mentioned below line?

admin@remotehost2:~$ sudo cp
/var/www/reviewboard-1.7.14/conf/settings_local.py /home/admin
admin@remotehost2:~$ vim /home/admin/settings_local.py (make the mentioned
changes from my thread

My current settings file looks like this.

# Site-specific configuration settings for Review Board
# Definitions of these settings can be found at
# http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/settings/

# Database configuration
DATABASES = {
    'default': {
        'ENGINE': 'django.db.backends.mysql',
        'NAME': 'reviewboard',
        'USER': 'root',
        'PASSWORD': 'password',
        'HOST': 'localhost',
    },
}

# Unique secret key. Don't share this with anybody.
SECRET_KEY = 'ic%zzzuuuu9a#p_m#1=lip_&5_1mkidljkgh89090t@s93fku#kdh@c'

# Cache backend settings.
CACHE_BACKEND = 'memcached://localhost:11211/'

# Extra site information.
SITE_ID = 1
SITE_ROOT = '/'
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = ''