Hi David,

I think I did both. I am a lot confused now.  I installed using both
methods :  using yum, when I didn't seem to be getting anywhere,  I used
easy_install method.  then I ran

 rb-site upgrade /proj/web/reviewboard/
 rb-site manage /proj/web/reviewboard resolve-check static-media

after I imported the mysql database from another server.

As it stands  I see a lot of errors like the ones listed below and I have
no idea how to go about resolving this problem.  this is my first exposure
to Reviewboard
Below is some of the errors I am encountering.

GET http://server:9090/static/djblets/css/datagrid.css 404 (Not Found)
?view=starred:44
GET http://server:9090/static/djblets/js/jquery.gravy.js 404 (Not Found)
?view=starred:576
GET http://server:9090/static/djblets/js/datagrid.js 404 (Not Found)
?view=starred:579
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'retinaGravatar'
base.min.js:1
GET http://server:9090/static/djblets/images/datagrid/sort_desc_primary.png
404 (Not Found) ?view=starred:272
GET http://server:9090/static/djblets/images/datagrid/unsort.png 404 (Not
Found) ?view=starred:275
GET http://server:9090/static/djblets/images/datagrid/edit.png 404 (Not
Found) ?view=starred:311
GET http://server:9090/static/djblets/images/datagrid/checkmark.png 404
(Not Found) ?view=starred:336
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'datagrid'
?view=starred:559
GET http://server:9090/static/djblets/images/datagrid/checkmark.png 404
(Not Found) jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
GET http://server:9090/static/djblets/images/datagrid/sort_desc_primary.png
404 (Not Found) jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
GET http://server:9090/static/djblets/images/datagrid/unsort.png 404 (Not
Found) jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
GET http://server:9090/static/djblets/images/datagrid/edit.png 404 (Not
Found) jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard
event.preventDefault() instead. jquery-1.8.2.min.js:2

Any help will be appreciated

thanks

Jojo