I've installed ReviewBoard 1.7.22 on a system to test it out. Testing isn't
going well, as I'm unable to add our CVS repository. I've generated the SSH
key for ReviewBoard, and pushed out the public key to the user on the CVS
repository. When trying to add the repository using the following style of
path, :ext:firstname.lastname@server.domain:/var/lib/cvs, I keep getting
the error, "A repository was not found at the specified path."

Does anyone have some suggestions on how to proceed with debugging this