*What version are you running?*
1.7.22
*What's the URL of the page containing the problem?*

http://spg244/admin/db/scmtools/repository/add/

http://spg244/admin/db/scmtools/repository/1/

*What steps will reproduce the problem?*

Issue 1: Add/Update a CVS repository which has same Path

Issue 2: Add/Update a CVS repository with new Path
*What is the expected output? What do you see instead?*

I expect both of the above steps to succeed, instead I see below exceptions
respectively.

*Issue 1:*

Something broke! (Error 500)

*Recent Stack Trace:*

*File"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.22-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/scmtools/models.py",
 line 366, in clean*

*parames={'field': 'path'}*

*TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'parames'*

*Issue 2:*

 A repository was not found at the specified path.

*Workaround:*

In Issue 1, the argument 'parames' is probably a typo. I changed to 'params',
and restarted the server - I got past error shown in Issue 1, however I got
same error as Issue 2, with additional message:

   - A repository was not found at the specified path.
   - A repository with this path already exists

*Finally, moving to the previous version 1.7.21 solved the issue for now.*