I talked to the sysadmin and the repo is no longer returning that 500
error. Now we're back to the 205 one.

I created the .reviewboardrc file in the root of my project (not repo). Do
I need to commit it? Then I ran rbt setup-repo and I got this:

C:\[path-to-project-root]>rbt setup-repo
Enter the Review Board server URL: [URL]
CRITICAL: 'Namespace' object has no attribute 'p4_client'

Any ideas? Thank you.